Sunday, January 17, 2010

Comments

Some "Bookwagon" readers have tried to make comments on the blog that I am not seeing. The only comments I currently see are from a small group of followers: Lady Z, Kathryn, and ezuroski. If you are not one of these people and have left a comment or two, please know that I do not see them. You must understand that I am new to all of the mechanics of blog production and management. (Lady Z, help me!) I have tried to set the controls so that you do not need to be a follower to comment but I won't know if that is working or not until I see a few more comments like that. So, if you have tried to comment, or would like to, you can also let me know by emailing me at gzuroski@gmail.com and I will continue to take control of this book-filled vehicle careening down the information superhighway.

1 comment: